What is Bluebonnet Madness?
1. Students read a Bluebonnet book.
(If it has a label on the front cover of the book, you can sign the book.)
2. Take a picture of yourself with the book on Padlet. Include:
a. Your Name
b. The title of the book
c. For a better prize: Add a quote from the book or what you liked about the book.
3. Enter a raffle for a free book drawn every other week
4. Get a coupon for an extra book to check out
5. Win a prize
6. Have fun reading and let's get ready to compete!
7. If you read 10 or more you can compete in the battle and will be invited to a breakfast!
And if you're interested in some friendly class competition....
1. Choose a class to compete with and make sure they agree
2. Then begin reading.
3. Your class must be the first to finish reading 15 of this year's Bluebonnet books. Each person in your class may contribute no more than 2 books to the chart. 3rd graders only read 10 minutes.
a. Only one of the books can be read over the summer.
b. One of the books has to be a novel (chapter book.)
c. Each student can only contribute by reading 2 Bluebonnet books to add to the classroom competition.
4. Once you are finished, show the form to Mrs. Grindle and your class may just win a trophy.