What is Bluebonnet Madness?
1. Students read a "Bluebonnet Madness" book.
(It will have the label on the front cover of the book.)
2. After reading, the student signs anywhere inside of the book..
3. Then students come to the library
a. to sign the poster
b. to enter a raffle for a free book drawn monthly
c. to get a coupon for an extra book to check out
d. to win a prize
5. The student fills out the survey.
a. You can also go to Edmodo & post comments.
b. Get the group code from the library.
c. Check back in Edmodo often for surprises & prizes throughout the year.
6. Have fun reading and let's get ready to compete!
7. Go to Battle of the Bluebonnet to find out more...
8. For every book you read, stop by the library to get a prize.
And if you're interested in some friendly class competition....
1. Choose a class to compete with and make sure they agree
2. Then begin reading.
3. Your class must be the first to finish reading 15 of this year's Bluebonent books. Each person in your class may read one book
4. Once you are finished, show the form to Mrs. Grindle and your class may just win a trophy.